3988Re: Anvil Tour 2005

    Dec 13, 2005
      Thank you for sharing all that wonderful trip with us! I was wondering
      why we didn't have any news and I hoped that everything was ok for
      Anvil. Then, Tony posted a few pictures on the website and when I saw
      them, I knew that the tour was kind of awesome! You all deserved that
      and about the bad promoter...well, the whole world isn't perfect.
      Metalpounder was there! Isn't great? Dirty underwears and socks in the
      camper; the good old Anvil! Thank you again for the update and I can't
      wait to watch that movie. Shots on Christmas, you can't have a bigger
      gift.

      :^*
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic