3968Who is going to take pictures?

    Oct 15, 2005
      I updated the AMP page because I finally found it. My computer was
      badly formated and like it wasn't enough, I have more blue screens than
      before !! I was typing all the towns of the European Tour (it's a big
      lie Tony, I copied/pasted your table...) and I was amazed by all the
      venues where Anvil is going to perform. The question is: are we going
      to be allowed to see a few pictures of this trip....cos it's a real
      trip!

      I hope G5 or Robb are going to take a few pictures? Does Anvil have
      an "official photographer" for all this gigs?

      tange
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic