3940Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: Who here likes Sabbath?

    Jul 12, 2005
      You're damn lucky if you saw the reunion. I watched a tape about it and it's cool to see Ozzy teasing Bill Ward during the interviews, because they looked like best friends on the 1970's videotape. Probably that Ozzy and Bill were the two "Olé!" of the band.

      What was the name of this "maybe" first metal festival in 1984? Ozzy was there, Judas Priest, Quiet Riot, Triumph....et maybe some others. I saw that on TV, I think. It was called the "....metal festival". Judas did the song "you got another thing coming"....Where was it? Does anybody know?

      tgalloca <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      I was too young to see them in their heyday but was lucky enough to
      catche them on their reunion tour in 1999.