      From: Jerry Fielden
      Date: 02/28/05 15:02:17
      To: academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Academy of Anvil] anvil mp3s

      Hey Elaine and Cat - You're on your way to Montreal and you didn't email me?
      :) We could've listened to PoP (there are some great songs on that one) and
      FiF together!

      Cheers, Jerry
      From: tgalloca
      Date: 02/28/05 00:52:26
      To: academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Academy of Anvil] anvil mp3s

      Joe Kleon of G4orce Studios is currently mixing live ANVIL tracks
      recorded at Classic Metal Fest II in Lakewood, Ohio, USA on July 12,
      2002. Some of the final mixes will be used for for bonus tracks on the
      Screaming Ferret Wreckords, LLC reissues.

      http://www.g4orce-studios.com/anvil.html

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      .

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/szJolB/TM