3722Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: I took a resolutions for 2005 (that *YOU CAN* keep...)

  • Zazzoo
    Jan 3, 2005
      Wip. I don't think that they have electricity, Wip. It takes water to
      produce electricity...But, I was working in a bar with metal bands
      (cover bands) and we had MTV on a big screen. I use to hear "We are the
      world" and "Tears are not enough" about 12 times on my day shift. I
      decided to give some money, because I was living with my parents and
      that children were dying. It would happen in South America, that I would
      do the same. I'll be careful to who I give my money, that's all.