3719Re: [Academy of Anvil] Re: I took a resolutions for 2005 (that *YOU CAN* keep...)

  • Zazzoo
    Jan 3, 2005
      What I meant is...I can't bring back the deads to life. The red cross is
      the only organisation that I trust. In 1984, I gave 3 days of tips (
      325$) while I was a barmaid to Ethiopia and the money went to the
      Ethiopian government that bought firearms with all the funds. Clinton,
      PaPa Bush are "taking care" of the funds for the Tsunami's disaster:
      big deal! You probably named the most trust wordy organisations.

      tange