3604Re: ANVIL NEWS

  • wipy1999
    Oct 5, 2004
      WoW Killer Lips. I do hope Hirax Can get there act going. I was
      working with Hirax For over 2 years to bring them to South America
      and that failed Katon is so lazy on promotions.I even tried to start
      a Hirax Yahoo groups but Katon would not help Me To Promote it. Oh
      Well My Usurper and Mortem Yahoo Group fell thru too but My
      Saxon,Macabre and Exciter plus Johnny Vomit Yahoo Groups is still
      somewhat active. Hey Guys and Gals I wonder too if Goathorn has a
      Yahoo Group too. --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, anvilips2000
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hi gang, there might be a tour of Europe starting in late January,
      > the bands we are supposed to do it with are Agent Steel,Hirax and
      > Infernal Majesty. We also may do a Canadian eastern tour with I
      HATE
      > SALLY and Bob Reid's band who is the singer of Razor. There will be
      > gig on November 4th in Hamilton at the Underground, November 13th
      at
      > The Embassy in London(Ont), and December 4th in Oshawa at the
      > Dungeon. Other dates we haven't got confirmation are Nov 17
      > Fredricton, Nov18 Moncton Nov 19 New Glasgow and Nov 20 Halifax. We
      > now have 9 new songs all titled simply 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and 9..I
      still
      > must write at least another 9 before I will feel comfortable with
      > picking favourites. Ther are some truely great songs in this next
      > bunch and they are not like BTB. There is only one sort of sound
      > alike but it's only in it's spirit....Robin Trower--Frank Marino--
      > Hendrix--Pat Travers style of song. Everythig else is from who the
      > hell knows where but it's rock and roll mixed with metallic
      > intensity. Song 4 is all out speed but with a winged assasins sort
      of
      > overtone but sounding more like Rush doing it!!! I still have a
      long
      > way to go and who knows what will come next.........life is full of
      > surprizes
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic