3430Re: BTB

    Apr 22, 2004
      It's a great day because Catdeli and I are agree about music!! I like
      also "Screaming for Vengeance", because I saw the show in 1982. I
      didn't move during the whole show, even to get a beer. I was like @_@
      I had the metal gods in front of me and Halford is probably the best
      vocalist, performer that I've heard and seen live.

      In 1984, I was working in a bar (as a barmaid) with cover bands. I've
      heard nights after nights "You got another thing coming" and "Devil's
      child" because all the bands did the both songs. I can't pretend that
      it was "Halford" singing or "Tipton" at the guitar, ha? It was a real
      massacre and I think that I've lost interest about this album because
      of the cover bands...The albums that have followed SFV were
      too "studio" for me. I don't know how to explain...it was like
      everything was tricked or boosted by some computers or synthesizers.
      The JP that I preferred was far away.

      About "Painkiller", I've been deceived to see JP take some Pantera or
      Slayer's riff just to stay "in". They have adopted the music's styles
      of bands that they deeply influenced and I've lost "the faith" in the
      metal gods. But a JP's show was and will always be AWESOME.

      tange
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic