3416Re: BTB

  • glabrek
    Apr 21, 2004
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "tangelaine2000"
      <tangelaine2000@y...> wrote:
      > We didn't receive anything yet, maybe Galbrek has it now because he
      > ordered before Catdeli.
      >
      > Just curious...Tony, did you order "2 copies" from all the
      companies
      > or just "2 from Galy" and "2 from Massacre" to have the DVDs? (I
      did
      > bet money on that... :)
      >
      > Is there somebody that knows if with a DVD burner, we can change
      the
      > type of a file on the DVD? Is the problem is with the whole DVD or
      > the kind of file? I don't really know the DVD's concept.
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > tange

      Yes, I did receive my Massacre version last Friday (got my order from
      The End in 10 days, which is excellent and faster than some previous
      times). My DVD player plays PAL stuff, so I was able to watch the
      DVD. The sound is excellent, better than I thought it would be.
      However, I have to say that the performance of the band was better
      and tighter when I saw them in Quebec City last year. I think Lips
      struggled a bit with his voice at that show and they also made some
      mistakes in Metal On Metal, where Rob didn't stop at the right
      time...I could also have lived without the part where Lips is
      masturbating the plastic dildo...Anyway, I enjoy to have an Anvil
      show to watch and most important, the Back To Basics album is getting
      even better and better the more I play it. BTW, is it just me, or
      the track The Chainsaw has parts that remind me a lot of Judas
      Priest's Rapid Fire (riffs and vocal melodies)? This is cool
      anyway. Gamma Ray has a song on their latest album, No World Order,
      called Solid, that sounds even more like Rapid Fire...Guess it was a
      track with some influence on the metal scene.

      Guillaume
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic