3233It was on the Addicts

    Jan 9, 2004
      FORUM NEW ENTRY NOTIFICATION

      Someone has just posted an entry in your Bravenet Forum!

      You can view your forum at the following link:

      http://pub17.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?usernum=1420544253

      Name: Ace Of Spades
      Subject: Perth Metal Meltdown 2004 ?
      Email: metallian6@...

      Has anyone heard for a fact that ANVIL will be playing The Perth Metal Meltdown 2004 ? I saw it on another website but I don't see it posted here.

      Is there someone who knows? I didn't hear about it, but I will be there this time if they play at Perth. I won't miss that...I hope the recording is going well. It doesn't matter if it takes longer, the quality is more important that to be "quick". It's like anything else ;)

      Wake up Canucks! It's January and we have a cute - 30 today, and yesterday -45 with the wind in Quebec City. Who said that Chicago was the city of winds???

      Tange