3143Re: Volcano??

  • the_fangface
    Nov 28, 2003
      Hi Tange, Volcano are an awesome power/thrash metal band, I only know
      their release called "Violent", but it's one of the best stuff I've
      heard coming from Japan.
      It's like a more "modern" and melodic version of Annihilator meets
      Metal Church, with great guitar work and weird vocals, killer!

      Cheers

      Flo

      > I don't know who is "Volcano", I found that on the web. He looks
      japanese...

      > <http://www.intromental.com/webzine/interviews/volcano.html>
      >
      > It's an interview:
      >
      > The production is very heavy, and although the music is definitely
      very 80's, I think the sound of the album is much more modern.

      > "I tried to embody the sounds of current melodic death metal, but
      my personal roots originate from the 80's metal scene, so in a way, I
      feel like I have failed! But any ways, RIOT, ANVIL, THE RODS, METAL
      CHURCH and a few others are my favorite bands!!"