3046Re: [Academy of Anvil] Back to Basics

    Oct 11, 2003
      There's an expression in French, word for word. "Avoir les culottes � terre". It means for us, to be helpless or to be surprised doing something very embarassing...it depends of the situation.

      How can I link "Paste" and "Chainsaw"? I'm curious about the lyrics...

      Goodnite folks!

      Tange

      anvilips2000 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      Hey Tony, the paste is The Chainsaw, and Tange, When my pants are
      Down, isn't what you think, but it's supposed to make you think that
      it is. Titles are important in the way that if it's strong , just the
      title alone draws you in.