3033Back to Basics

  • anvilips2000
    Oct 9, 2003
      I thought I should post some info about what's up, we go into record
      on November 24 with Pierre at his studio in Quebec. Some of the song
      titles are: The Chainsaw, Fuel for the Fire, Cruel World, When my
      Pants are Down, Bottom Feeder,You get what you Pay For, and Go Away.
      I still have a few more to go but I'm confident I will be finished
      soon. I could start telling you all kinds of opinions on each song
      but I decided a while back not to. I will tell you there will be some
      interesting stuff that we have never done before.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic