2877Re: My Anthrax show

  • Elaine
    Aug 27, 2003
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I'd loved to have seen Anhrax. A friend of mine saw them in Toronto
      > few days ago and said they put a great show.

      I wanted to see Anthrax, hoping to become a fan probably. I stopped
      to listen to Anthrax in 1988. I've never had an album of them, only
      compilations on cassettes. The singer was Joey Belladona with a
      clearer voice. John Bush, sang in Armored Saint in 1984 when I saw
      them at Arena Maurice Richard, Mtl. I maybe have problems to adapt
      myself to some changes and it makes that I don't enjoy some shows. I
      easily adapt myself to G5 and Ivan, so I don't understand that I
      didn't appreciate Anthrax guitarist and singer. John Bush looked like
      a cute dood longhaired and all, mmmm...Now he looks like Henry
      Rollins (???)What can I say?

      > What was John's political statement? Just curious.

      He said to be proud of "our" soldiers who died for our "freedom" in
      Iraq. "These guys gave their life"...ta ta ta ta.