2841Angus and Malcom's brother...

  • Elaine R.
    Aug 2 6:27 PM
      When we think that we all know about a band, then arrives the day where you're surprised. I've always thought that Angus and Malcom were from Australia. But, looking on the net I found that they were from Scotland and that they had a brother (another one) George, who played in the Easybeats http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/4044/abouteasy.html

      They immigrated in Australia a bit later. It was in the 60's ; nope I don't remember them!

      I like to find information like that on the web. That's why I disagree with this new "Anvil", it fucks all the searches. There's a software merchant called Anvil, a restaurant called Anvil and when you look for review or infos, it's hard to know "who is who". Using www.anvilrocks.com it begins to be really hard to fall on the real Anvil band. The key words are definitely the same. Toby can go to hell after all, or stay in in Texas (it's the same thing).

      Tange :0)