2799Re: CATDELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • glabrek
    Jul 14, 2003
      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"
      <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
      > yeah I didnt like ANGRY MACHINES as well
      > I sold that album along with strange Highways
      > and Magica to afford a Dio Ticket with
      > DOUG ALDRICH on Guitars that guy knows how to
      > Rock and he fit in.

      Aldrich is a great player for sure. But Magica and Strange Highways
      (most of it) are fine Dio albums for me.

      > Cant wait to see the tour
      > But maiden should really be Opening up
      > for DIO
      > I wish it was Saxon Dio Maiden personally

      Hell!! I'd prefer Saxon big time too. Maiden/Dio/Saxon would have
      been a dream tour for me. I'm a big Saxon fan, their latest 3 or 4
      albums are my faves from them (even though I like the classic early
      stuff). But I never had the chance to see Saxon live. I'm still
      hoping they could get a tour opening for a bigger act (maybe with
      the reunited Priest next year?).

      > but motorhead would be My other Choice
      > I love motorhead to DEAF
      > ahhahaha

      I like some Motorhead, but I'm not too big a fan. Bastards is a
      killer album and their best by far IMO.

      Guillaume
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic