2717Re: [Academy of Anvil] BLACK FLAG

    Jun 16, 2003
      He should tell why he asked you that...If there's a lot of good show around your place, well Perth is far from Mass. and far from here too. I wonder if to play in Ontario only is a choice or if it just happened like that. They completely stopped to go in USA, I don't know if it's because of the pissports or something else.

      Enjoy the shows Dan!

      Tange :)

      xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:
      well im off to see black flag tonight,
      Im gonna enjoy this a lot.
      Hey guess what lips asked if I was at
      aerosmith / anvil in 81' haha.
      I wont be able to make it to the perth show
      im sorry, im gonna go to one in august. The
      reason im not going is because on july 16th
      Circle jerks and gbh and someother bands are
      playing in new york city, so im driving down there
      then on the 19th the same show is playing in worcester massachusetts
      with circle jerks gbh murphys law, and ateam. Sorry
      but ive been a jerk for a third of my life and I cant miss
      these shows.
      Im out. adios dudes