2550Re: Hey everyone

  • captain2man
    Mar 11, 2003
      Metal-Fest: There may also be a metal-fest in May....but the March
      Metal Meltdown was this past weekend in Irvington, NJ.

      Saxon: I'll have to check out "Crusader". Thanks for the tip!

      Ken Hensley: That's his first solo album - and I like it a lot,
      actually. It's pretty mellow, compared to what Heep was doing at the
      time...but there's some rocking here & there. Definitely give it a
      few listens to grow on you. If you like it - check out his 2nd solo
      record - 'Eager to Please' - which is even better.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx"

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic