2520Re: [Academy of Anvil] Schmier didnt post

    Feb 27, 2003
      We understood Dan, but Wipy is a father since not that long and sometimes he's nervous... :)) Hyperactive is a better term. But this guy knows music......He founded the Club-Group about Exciter, another Canadian band.
      "xcygnusxyyzx <xcygnusxyyzx@...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@...> wrote:Guys and gals schmier didnt post on this site I talk to him once and
      a while through emails and I just asked him about a tour with anvil
      and he thougt that it was a great Idea, so I posted on this website
      what his reply to my email was. Yah dig!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT