2444Re: [Academy of Anvil] everything I have to say Lips too.

    Jan 24, 2003
      Wait a minute...Lips says you are one of the 2 people that perceive
      Anvil like he does but yet you haven't bought anything by them for
      over 10 years? Tange...I would have thought you had all of their releases.

      Correction: the song is called "Love Me When I'm Dead".

      > Great tunes Dan, but unhappily I don't know the 90's ones. I've lost
      all trace of Anvil in the 90's, and I don't really like speed metal.
      The last album I bought in 1991 was "Worth the Weight" and my favorite
      on this album is "Love me when I'm death".
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic