2435Re: [Academy of Anvil] Foundation

  • Eric Piccelli
    Jan 23, 2003
      Hey Lips.

      I think people tend to look for funny things in
      music, and that's why the more serious Anvil songs get
      overlooked.

      Maybe they all see that the world is a sick, dirty
      place. And maybe they all had enough of that.

      So, instead of listening to a song like "No One to
      Follow" - which I think is one of the best lyrics you
      ever wrote -, people prefer banging their heads to
      "Show Me Your Tits".

      I get the same problem with my lyrics (I also have
      a band). The ones I think are the best, more focused,
      just get overlooked in favor of the funny rock'n'roll
      anthems I also write.

      That is to remind us that most people face music
      just as another form of entertainment, nothing more,
      nothing less.

      Cheers.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic