2406Re: Argg

  • captain2man
    Jan 17, 2003
      Bleeker Bob's sucks....I didn't even know it still existed. Most
      over-priced record store in the city....not a bad selection (haven't
      been there in years, though)...but the guy priced things WAY to high.

      By the way - you get no award:

      1) I was aware that was Paul Shortino from the first time I saw the
      movie which was well over 10 years ago.

      2) Keep the homophobia off of the board....you suck for that and are
      permananetly forbidden from any awards on this board because of it.

      --- In academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com, "xcygnusxyyzx
      <xcygnusxyyzx@y...>" <xcygnusxyyzx@y...> wrote:
      > I got my anvil record at Bleeker Bobs in the bowery. lower east side
      > Maybe Bob robbed anvil.
      > Hey I watched THIS IS SPINAL TAP last night and I noticed that in
      the
      > scene when they are in the hotel lobby and screeming girls start
      > running towards them but not them a guy and two managers. Well I
      > noticed that the guy who the girls run to is actually that
      > fudgepacker from ROUGH CUTT, since I picked up on that do I get
      some
      > award for being the youngest metal head to be that pathetic as to
      knw
      > what the singer of rough cutt looks like?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic