2321Re: [Academy of Anvil] We want your x-mass cash !!

    Dec 11, 2002
      Hey, Blackgoat is all a member here... He wants our cash! Not very ambitious this guy. Do these bands were all kind of Death Metal? Jeezz... I can't listen to that, I tried!
      Venom was worst live than recorded :^) I went to see a show in 1984 and I've never heard the singer's voice. I think he put the microphone "OFF".....really nothing! Chronos was his name, I think? Can you imagine how it's difficult to understand English when the guy is only yelling for a non-English? It was a good thing he stayed mute. What the hell this spam is doing in the Academy... Is there some secret death metal's fans here?