2203Re: Réf. : [Academy of Anvil] french festival featuring Anvil delayed (canceled?)

  • the_fangface
    Oct 12, 2002
      lol the teletubbie in my site is a private joke for some close
      friends ;)

      I also think that "Waiting" has a MoM side, my faves are :
      1. Race Against Time
      2. Defiant
      3. Waiting
      4. Holy Wood
      and then I don't know lol

      Flo

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., "Élaine R." <prot@m...> wrote:
      > Bonjour Flo le Teletubbie,
      >
      > If you go on Tony's site, you'll have "Album's reviews" and at the
      end, all
      > the SGS reviews until now. We have to search on Google days after
      days to
      > check if there's anyone else released. Most of the reviews are in
      German and
      > an Internet translator is not really the best thing to "translate".
      Which
      > one did you prefer (except "Race against time")? Nobody talked
      of "Waiting"
      > that is of my favorite. I've never understood why any reviewer
      haven't seen
      > the "Metal on Metal" "sounds like" in this song. They all yelled
      that the
      > the album wasn't "MoM" or "FiF", but they are not able to recognize
      a song
      > that is made in the same frame.
      >
      > Tange :)

      Service.