      De : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Date : 05 septembre, 2002 05:31:02
      A : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Sujet : [Academy of Anvil] Re: Slayer

      --- In academyofanvil@y..., tgalloca <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I'll be seeing them in Minneapolis on Saturday. They are playing
      with
      > In Flames and Soulfly.
      >
      > I love Slayer!!! My second fave after Anvil of course.
      > This will be the first time I have seen them.

      Seeing Slayer, ahh, yes. I have worshipped at their black altar on
      many occasions(once in '87 with W.A.S.P. & Raven!) but it was to
      atone for my sin of seeing STRYPER in '86!
      Then I saw Armored Saint and Metal Church, so I made up for that with
      concerts by Black Sabbath and Judas Priest.
      Still in fear for my soul, I saw Angel and Utopia and I was saved!
      But NO, then came shows by Kingdom Come, Faith No More and more
      Sabbath!
      I was doomed until the clouds parted and a vision of Genesis,
      Testament, Exodus and finally, Utopia brought me to Heaven. I prayed
      to see The Godz but it never came to pass....oh woe is me...

      See, this is the kind of post that happens when it's 5AM and I can't
      get to sleep...all the inmates in this Coney Hatch are moaning and
      screaming....."Lee!,,n-nurse Arron, *cough* pleeease,,,m-m-my
      medication???..... . . . . . . . .

      catdevil