1913Hey Everyone

  • moshkingdanvil
    Aug 6, 2002
      Hey i've got a lot to tell everyone about what i've been up
      too for the past month. I can start by telling you that i got to
      see JUDAS PRIEST twice and to top it all off i got to meet them
      after the show, autographs, photos etc. as well as Judas Priest i
      saw RUSH for the first time and that was the best show I ve ever
      witnessed. I went and used ebay for the first time this month. I
      picked up
      FORGED IN FIRE on vinyl
      PLUGGED IN PERMANENT on CD

      i also ordered PAST AND PRESENT live from this record store.

      Im a happy camper.
      just looking forward to see DESTRUCTION and KREATOR in mid september.

      ANVIL FOR LIFE