1798Re: July 22: Still going Strong

  • captain2man
    May 20, 2002
      Yes - we still have a couple of months to wait for a new Anvil
      record. But - we'll make it.

      It's tough, Tange, about the lack of comments. Obviously, this board
      will be more active as Anvil is more active.

      I'm sure when the new CD comes out - there will be tons of posts, and
      when the guys start to play some shows - same thing.

      In the meantime, we should all break out the old Anvil catalog, and
      make comments on some of the old ones.

      What songs should Anvil reconsider for their set-list??

      I mean - if you look at the old set-lists (many of which can be found
      on Tony's official website) -- the sets have been a little too
      similar over the past few years.

      We know they have to play the standards....but there's a wealth of
      songs in that catalog to choose from.

      Personally, my favorite "lost" Anvil record - "Worth the
      Weight"...would love to hear a couple of songs from that record the
      next time around.

      - Jeff