1796July 22: Still going Strong

    May 19, 2002
      It's far...... :( I thought it would be middle June. If I got to buy
      it in Germany, I would need a course on the "Euro" cos the Deutch
      Mark wasn't easy to calculate neither. Well, are you going to post
      someone or should we call this place "Dormitory of Anvil"? You got
      nothing to say now, but to criticize and make remarks on SGS I feel
      like you will be all there. Like if a band only need critics to
      evoluate in their style..just some comments sometimes can be
      interesting.