177Re: And the artwork?

  • slugguit
    Feb 1 1:54 AM
      Yes Tony, it was! And a coincidence at that. I
      emailed Anvil from the mp3.com site to say hello and said
      I was now living in Montreal, and Lips replied
      "Really? We're just recording an album there, want to work
      with us again?" or something like that :) I said sure!
      Anvil is fun to work with. And I shot away for two
      days! Robb had some good ideas as well. And my kids
      loved going to see how a band records in the studio -
      Anvil and Pierre R�millard treated them real well.
    • Show all 1587 messages in this topic