1767Re: The Cromags

  • wipy1999
    May 3, 2002
      A dude this guy is just a California pretty boy asshole he cut down
      Anvil,Me the fans and lot of other bands. Remember that movie The
      Cromags were in? What was it called? SAw the Mags in the glory days
      like 1985 at The Metro in Chicago with GBH. Hey May 12th Here in LIma
      Agnostic Front with Desarme And Dios Hastio. Later Your Pal WIPY.---
      In academyofanvil@y..., "anviladict" <bronsonismyfather@h...> wrote:
      > One of My favorite Bands Is The Cro mags
      >
      > hey Wipy do you listen to them?
      >
      > What was this Guy from California actually saying about Anvil?
      > Was he saying that they are no good?
      > Or did he not like thier fans?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic