      De : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Date : 01 avril, 2002 14:27:34
      A : academyofanvil@yahoogroups.com
      Sujet : [Academy of Anvil] Hello to everyone

      I haven't posted in sometime now and I thought I'd get you up dated.
      I've been busy with lyrics for the last few weeks and probably will
      be for the next couple as well. I finished one today, that's called
      Don't ask Me. It's a really cool song now, I always find it
      interesting how the appearance of a musical peice changes when I add
      my voice. I'm going threw first time listening mode and my head is
      filled with the new songs as if they have already been recorded.
      Another title was called Waiting....which is what everyone must do
      before they hear the new cd.