1642"Paper General" - A prog rock song?

    Mar 6, 2002
      When I listened to SIYF, I had a flash about "Paper general". If I am
      right, this song was on SoS and the first time I listened to it, I
      really felt like if it was a prog-rock song. I wouldn't write this if
      I didn't listen to prog all my teen age. First the guitar on the
      opening doesn't have the same sound and reminds some classic prog
      song. The several changes in the beat too made of this song a
      different approach. Finally, the bass is not very lound and the fact
      that we hear always Lip's guitar making the melody, give the feeling
      of prog, not metal.

      Tange