  • wipy1999
    Mar 3, 2002
      Yeah Lipps Do keep updated on the Hirax website at www.hirax.org
      Shit yeah you should do a west coast tour with Hirax. Hey Saxon will
      tour the US Soon check out www.saxon747.com and also Motorhead will
      be touring with posers Morbid crap only loved the Morbid demos and
      Trey is such a rock star prick anyways the tour dates for Motorhead
      in the Us check out www.imotorhead.com Wow Cool Lips 46 Well this
      year on august 12th I will be 34 Shit Dude Lips I think John Ricci is
      your age too. Later,,, WIPY..... Oh Shit Lips Also when the hell will
      you tour South America. Exodus will play the Thrash of Titans fest in
      Brazil soon with Steve the 2nd singer p.s. Paul Baloff we miss
      you.... --- In academyofanvil@y..., anvilips2000 <no_reply@y...>
      > Well, it's just a few hours away before I turn 46. It only happens
      > once.
      > Too bad Tange's computer is not working, there hasn't been any
      > messages to read.
      > I spoke to Katon from the band Hirax the other day, he called me
      > my cell, I was shocked to hear from him. He was still talking about
      > us coming out on a tour of the west coast. That would be great, we
      > haven't been there in a couple of years it would be interesting to
      > see if the metal scene has improved.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic