1385Re: still going strong

  • tangerine125
    Nov 12, 2001
      Tony is right, that it's not good in every song.
      I knew "Park that truck", but I had never pay
      attention to the lyrics, cos Lips sings too fast and for
      me, it was hard to know what the song was
      about.<br><br>I took the lyrics and listened to the song (near my
      dictionary)....the "impact" is not the same. I was affraid of Lips
      singing. Sure, Robb was right. Lips sounds like a killer
      on this song, and added to the beat of that tune
      it's great.<br><br>Tange :)
    • Show all 1587 messages in this topic