Information for Auxilingua Project. Please add my info.

  • Sonia Li
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004

      Sonia Li

      lihsin1983  yahoo.com
      http://www.geocities.com/lihsin1983/

      Name of: Latino sine flexione, Interlingua, Interlingue, Novial

       Reason: Io vole studer iste linguas auxiliar pro comunicar con alteres...
       Background: I am interested in learning Latino sine flexione, Interlingua, Interlingue, and Novial  because I believe these are more natural sounding artificial languages if that makes any sense. I'd like to use them with other people for exchanging ideas. I work in the medical field and the Latin base of these languages is very appealing to me. I haven't tried creating my own auxiliary language.
      Samples and Info: Other related subjects of interest -- .

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Stanley Mulaik
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2004
        Quoting Sonia Li <lihsin1983@...>:

        > Sonia Li
        >
        > lihsin1983 yahoo.com
        > http://www.geocities.com/lihsin1983/
        >

        > Name of: Latino sine flexione, Interlingua, Interlingue, Novial
        > Reason: Io vole studer iste linguas auxiliar pro comunicar con alteres...
        > Background: I am interested in learning Latino sine flexione, Interlingua,
        > Interlingue, and Novial because I believe these are more natural sounding
        > artificial languages if that makes any sense. I'd like to use them with
        > other people for exchanging ideas. I work in the medical field and the
        > Latin base of these languages is very appealing to me. I haven't tried
        > creating my own auxiliary language.
        > Samples and Info: Other related subjects of interest -- .

        Go to http://www.interlingua.com and http://www.interlingua.us

        If you are in the United States or Canada or Mexico, and you wish
        to continue learning Interlingua, I would urge you to join the American
        Society for Interlingua
        Stan Mulaik