Does the AC100 fill up?

  • Matthias Schoeck
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2000
      Hi everybody!

      (I tried posting this yesterday. I doesn't seem to have gotten through
      as I can't see it on the egroups website, so I'll try it again. I
      apologize if any of you get this twice.)

      I just accepted a job at UC Irvine starting from August. That sounds
      like a great opportunity to run the AC100 this year. The problem is
      that I am also just coming out of an injury break and that I'd like to
      see how I am getting back into running for a little while before I sign
      up for a 100 miler. My question is whether or not it is likely that the
      AC100 will fill up this year (maybe it is full already) and by when?

      If I can't run the race, I might offer to pace somebody or to volunteer,
      if my foot and the new job will allow me to do so.

      Thanks in advance for any help and good luck to anybody who is running
      the race this year.

      Cheers,

      Matthias

      --