Water and work

  • carrollmark@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2001
      Hello all,
      I am getting ready to send in my application for this year's
      race....hoping it will get accepted before they close the field. Can
      anyone tell me how many (if any) river crossings there are on the
      course? I have problems with blisters (who doesn't?) and can handle
      the water if I plan for it. Also, any advice from AC 100 veterans
      about the best places to leave drop bags. I have run the Mohican 100
      5 times and I'm spoiled by having the logistics of that one down pat.
      Any and all advice appreciated. Thanks! Mark Carroll, Delaware,
      Ohio