Confused??? Is the AC100 already FULL?

  • mntnmiss@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
      I'm a little confused? I sent off my application in the first week
      of Feb. and I just got everything sent back to me with no note or
      message - check and all. Doesn't even look like the application was
      even unfolded?

      Is the AC100 already full? Did I do something wrong? I think I'm
      signed up for all but the AC100 for the 6 that I'd like to this
      year. I'm really bummed out right now . . .

      Any thoughts?

      Missy Heeb