Re: [ac100] applications . . .

  • Bob Runyan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2001
      Missy,

      Does your printer cartridge have ink in it?
      If so, can you print other web pages?
      Can you print from any other programs? For example (assuming you're on
      Windows) try clicking

      "Start" then click on "Run"

      then type in:

      notepad \autoexec.bat

      in the resulting dialog box. When notepad appears, click on

      "File" then "Print"

      If your printer prints some fairly unintelligible stuff with maybe some
      lines beginning with SET then you're computer and printer are probably OK
      and I can't think of what else to try.

      Good luck.

      --
      Bob Runyan
      Loma Rica, Yuba County, CA

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2001
        I'm a little confused? I sent off my application in the first week
        of Feb. and I just got everything sent back to me with no note or
        message - check and all. Doesn't even look like the application was
        even unfolded?

        Is the AC100 already full? Did I do something wrong? I think I'm
        signed up for all but the AC100 for the 6 that I'd like to this
        year. I'm really bummed out right now . . .

        Any thoughts?

        Missy Heeb