RE: [Absynth] Komplete 6 Upgrade

  • Eric Wistrand
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2010
      Also, remember that the new stuff (Absynth, GR and Kontakt) are Intel/10.5 and above only for you on a Mac.

      ew

      To: absynth-users@yahoogroups.com
      From: esullivan@...
      Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:14:31 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Absynth] Komplete 6 Upgrade

      I'm sure you're referring to the fact that Absynth upgrades are also
      50% off : )

      http://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/kickstart-your-summer/

      Great time for everyone who hasn't to upgrade.

      Make sure your host computer can handle the upgrade, many of the new
      features require a bit more processor power, especially if you're
      coming from version 3 or earlier...

      On Jun 2, 2010, at 6/2/10 10:47 AM , Carl Grace wrote:

      > I'm debating whether to upgrade my Komplete 5 to Komplete 6 or just
      > purchase the cheaper upgrade to Absynth 5.

      Eddie Sullivan
      Sales Consultant
      IMS Pro A/V
      The Stony Brook Technology Center