Abstinence

  • puppyeyes1980
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 30, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Abstinence
    • julia_leann_2000
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 14, 2001
        �Kids having Kids� <br>I don't think a child of
        an teen age should even be thinking about parenting
        a<br>young one.....they still have there young life to
        live......I don�t feel a 16 year old<br>having a child is
        doing what is best for her and the child......a child
        needs a good<br>home...... good solid ground to grow up
        in....... to have 2 loving parents<br>together.......I feel
        they will not be brought up as well as if it were in
        their 20�s<br>having a child.....having a mother and
        father married and together as a<br>family.....is
        important......there are some teens even having children as young
        as<br>14 and 15.....they are not ready to become a parent
        yet....they don�t have the<br>knowledge of taking care of a
        child.....of the responsibilities that are going to be<br>on
        their shoulders........they well never experience life
        at it's fullest if they are<br>parents and having to
        stop doing something�s they love......I am not saying
        they<br>can�t take care of them.....there are many who
        do....but most as a 1 parent.....<br>and that is a
        shame...children are gifts from God that are to be treated as a
        gift...<br>not as a things that just �pops out�....these wee
        little ones that grow up to be<br>adults...are created
        by God to be loved and held and taught from right
        and<br>wrong...a child needs a good foundation....and older
        parents.....A teen feeling<br>that they are ready for sex
        should relies that things can happen and 9
        months<br>down the road..... you will see a child that was
        created by 2 people....and by<br>God.....for God created
        you....if a teen is going to have sex.....using protection
        is<br>a very wise thing....but the wisest thing one could
        think is waiting...waiting is the<br>only sure way that
        9 months down the road there is not a child, they
        can�t take<br>care of yet.......
      • carmel4u2
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 14, 2001
          That is so true ...but i have so many friends who
          made that mistake and wish they could do it over again
          .thats why i teach my daughter abstinence and not birth
          control.event though theu are only 5 and 9 they still need to
          know there body is the most precious thing on earth
          andthey shouldnt ruin it with sex and children at a young
        • carmel4u2
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 19, 2001
          • crazy_kizmet
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 26, 2001
              Hi. Im just a nice girl who got kicked out of the strangest celibacy group.
            • crazy_kizmet
              Message 6 of 12 , Feb 26, 2001
                I got booted out of celibacy support group for
                sugesting that it was not a place to post fliers from a B&D
                / S&M club. I gotta hear what you guys think.Am I
                realy a bad girl? Or is something wrong at CSG?
              • carmel4u2
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 25 6:45 PM
                • francoisp06
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 11, 2001
                    i've been lustful for years with many girls and
                    prostitutes. then the last girl i met made me come into reiki
                    sect.<br>i've been healed from sect by Jesus !<br>so i've
                    decided to be abstinent. believe me, being free from lust
                    and sex is very pleasant<br><br>about reiki sect
                    please see <a href=http://perso.respublica.fr/francoisperrin target=new>http://perso.respublica.fr/francoisperrin</a>
                  • francoisp06
                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 11, 2001
                      please read "in lewdness" not "lustful" in my previous post
                    • altamistic4u
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 26, 2001
                        Where Are all u People <br>if u not having Sex
                        and Abstaining then Why Aren't there more
                        Post??????<br><br>u Shgould have Free time since u not off Lusting
                        Somewhere.........<br><br>Moist Mistic!!!!!!
                      • pking90046
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 3, 2001
                        • **RhOnDa MiChElLe**
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 1, 2004
                            --- In abstinence@yahoogroups.com, julia_leann_2000 wrote:
                            > "Kids having Kids" <br>I don't think a child of
                            > an teen age should even be thinking about parenting
                            > a<br>young one.....they still have there young life to
                            > live......I don't feel a 16 year old<br>having a child is
                            > doing what is best for her and the child......a child
                            > needs a good<br>home...... good solid ground to grow up
                            > in....... to have 2 loving parents<br>together.......I feel
                            > they will not be brought up as well as if it were in
                            > their 20's<br>having a child.....having a mother and
                            > father married and together as a<br>family.....is
                            > important......there are some teens even having children as young
                            > as<br>14 and 15.....they are not ready to become a parent
                            > yet....they don't have the<br>knowledge of taking care of a
                            > child.....of the responsibilities that are going to be<br>on
                            > their shoulders........they well never experience life
                            > at it's fullest if they are<br>parents and having to
                            > stop doing something's they love......I am not saying
                            > they<br>can't take care of them.....there are many who
                            > do....but most as a 1 parent.....<br>and that is a
                            > shame...children are gifts from God that are to be treated as a
                            > gift...<br>not as a things that just "pops out"....these wee
                            > little ones that grow up to be<br>adults...are created
                            > by God to be loved and held and taught from right
                            > and<br>wrong...a child needs a good foundation....and older
                            > parents.....A teen feeling<br>that they are ready for sex
                            > should relies that things can happen and 9
                            > months<br>down the road..... you will see a child that was
                            > created by 2 people....and by<br>God.....for God created
                            > you....if a teen is going to have sex.....using protection
                            > is<br>a very wise thing....but the wisest thing one could
                            > think is waiting...waiting is the<br>only sure way that
                            > 9 months down the road there is not a child, they
                            > can't take<br>care of yet.......

                            I can agree with some of what you said. I mean my mom had me at 16
                            and she has raised me into what I am today. So I think she done a
                            damn good job doing it!