Benchmark for intelligent agent (?)

  • Amadeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 1:41 PM
      Dear Anthony,

      I see that to find a "simple" benchmark for INTELLIGENT agent is rather difficult.
      Every benchmark requires a consensus of the domain professionals.
      Here, such consensus not exist yet.

      I think we need before a commonly accepted
      and sufficiently precise definition of an
      "abstract intelligent agent".

      Maybe good benchmark can serve as a definition?

      If we accept which programmable functions an agent has to have to become intelligent then
      the preparation of "agent IQ test" should be
      relatively easy task, I suppose.

      Best wishes

      Amadeo

      --- Dr. Amadeo Gallo ---