Benchmark for abstract intelligent agents ?

  • Amadeo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2000
      Hi listmembers,

      I am currently reviewing a paper on intelligent agent architectures. I am looking for a simple functional benchmark that could be applied to compare different ontologies and intelligent agent invariant conceptual solutions.

      Do you know some proposals for "IQ test" for intelligent software agents?

      Your response will be highly appreciated.

      Regards

      Amadeo

      --- Dr. Amadeo Gallo ---
      Intelligence & Negotiations