Meta-Information

  • Adam.M.Gadomski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2000
      Hi,

      This is a meta-information for our mailing list.

      ..."eGroups is very pleased to announce that we are joining the Yahoo!
      family of
      services! To learn more about the announcement, you can read the press
      release at http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000628/ca_yahoo.html
      eGroups and
      Yahoo! will continue to provide the same level of service and commitment
      that you have come to expect from both companies. We are very excited
      about extending the opportunities and new offerings that will emerge
      from this relationship to you and your group. We're just beginning to
      explore the possibilities and new features that we'll be able to offer
      as a combined company. As we go through this process, we pledge to
      solicit your feedback on any proposed changes and keep you up-to-date on
      any changes to the eGroups service."

      - Every new suggestion is welcome.

      Best wishes

      Adam M.Gadomski