(No Subject)

  • Amadeo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2000
      Hi,

      I am looking for web-references related to the
      concepts: cognitive technologies,
      cognitive engineering,
      intelligence engineering.
      Do you know some interesting sites on these topics?

      - Amadeo

    • Adam M. GADOMSKI
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2000
        Hi,
        Of course, some integrated web multi-engine ( as Copernic) can be useful for
        you..
        On the other hand, the concepts: cognitive technologies, cognitive
        engineering,
        intelligence engineering. have in the center an image/vision of an AIA,
        implicit or explicit.
        In other words we should rather talk yet about an art or craft delivered from
        cognitivism and computer science.
        - Anyway, they should be seen as new promising and inevitable branches of the
        modern cross-disciplinary engineering of the 21st century.

        - Some comments dealing with these concepts you can find on my home pages:
        http://erg4146.casaccia.enea.it/eng-tech.htm

        Cheers

        Adam

        At 10.18 27/05/00 -0700, you wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I am looking for  web-references related to the
        > concepts: cognitive technologies,
        > cognitive engineering,
        > intelligence engineering.
        > Do you know some interesting sites on these topics?
        >

        > - Amadeo
        >

        > Angelfire for your free web-based e-mail.
        > <http://www.angelfire.com>http://www.angelfire.com
        >

        > ----------

        ----------------------------------
        Adam Maria Gadomski : gadomski_a@...  or
        gadomski@...
        ENEA: ,  <http://erg4146.casaccia.enea.it/>http://erg4146.casaccia.enea.it/

        ECONA:  <http://students.psi.uniroma1.it/>http://students.psi.uniroma1.it
        "Our minds have been built by selfish genes, but they have been built to be
        social, trustworthy and cooperative."[M. Ridley
        -- "The Origins of Virtue: Human Instincts and the Evolution of Cooperation"
        Viking Press, April 1997]