[absintelagent] Agent architecture

  • Ted Alwast
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2000
      Hi Intelligent Agents group members,
      Does anybody know who is currently working on the architecture of adaptive intelligent systems(agents)?
      Regards,
      Ted.
    • Adam M. GADOMSKI
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2000
        Hi, Ted

        Architecture of intelligent systems(agents) is a carrier of reasoning
        processes, you can have an abstract functional
        architecture and its technology dependent realizations.
        - Any way, you can visit my home pages.

        cheers

        Adam

        At 15.53 12/03/00 +1100, you wrote:

        > Hi Intelligent Agents group members,
        > Does anybody know who is currently working on the architecture of adaptive
        > intelligent systems(agents)?
        > Regards,
        > Ted.

        Adam Maria Gadomski Sr. Research Scientist
        Italian National Research Agency ENEA
        C.R.Casaccia,s.p.111 tel.+39-06-3048-3404 (-3504)
        00060 Rome fax.+39-06-3048 6511
        Home page: http://wwwerg.casaccia.enea.it/ing/tispi/gadomski/
        ECONA: http://students.psi.uniroma1.it , ENEA: http://www.enea.it/