Fwd: FLINS 2012, Istanbul, Turkey: Extended Deadline 30 January
Upon numerous requests, the upcoming The 10th International FLINS Conference on Uncertainty Modeling in Knowledge Engineering and Decision Making (FLINS 2012) extends the submission deadline to 30 January 2012. We cordially invite you to submit a paper to FLINS 2012
FLINS 2012 to be held from 26-29 August 2012 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Papers related to this conference theme are especially solicited, including theories, methodologies. Contributions covering theoretical developments and practical applications, including but not limited to the following technical areas, are invited:
real time systems
intelligent information retrieval
rough set theory
interactive computational models
security and safety related issues
signal and image processing
system identification and modelling
decision support system
e-science and technology
time series prediction
process and system control
Substantially extended versions of best papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of below mentioned journals.
· International Journal of Computational Intelligence Systems (SCI-E indexed, Atlantis Press)
· Journal of Multiple Valued Logic and Soft Computing (SCI-E indexed, Oldcity Publishing)
· Knowledge-Based Systems (SCI indexed, Elsevier)
· International Journal of Nuclear Knowledge Management (Inderscience Publishers)
· Journal of Enterprise Information Management (Emerald)
· Int. J. of Information and Communication Technology (Inderscience Publication)
· Int. J. of Computational Vision and Robotics (Inderscience Publication)
For more information, visit the conference web page:
If you have any questions after visiting the conference web page, please email the secretariat at flins2012@...
P.S.: Kindly forward to your colleagues or students who may be interested.