Practical development and a good theory

  • lap-top-amgadomski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007

      Hanimahdi wrote:
      .. Interested in the group although I am more interested in practical
      development and applications

      Reply:
      I also,  but in order to be engaged in  a practical
      development and applications effectively we need a good(*) theory.

      - Adam
      (*) - good theory means: goal-oriented, providing conceptualization schemes/framework/ontology enabling the computational modeling (**) of sufficiently detailed specific cases of our interest.
      (**) model : http://erg4146.casaccia.enea.it/def/Model-def.htm