[absintelagent] Re: No Subject

  • Gulyas Laszlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 1999
      I am sorry for disturbing the whole list with my problem. But since I joined this list I have been only receiving messages from it which are similar to the empty one I quote at the end of this note. During this period I have received tons of mails from different sources (mailing lists included), so my mailer and server are probably OK. Could someone help me, or point out the right person to contact?
      (Please contact me directly at gulya@... as it has higher chances to reach me...)

      Thanks in advance,

      Laszlo Gulyas