Re: [absintelagent] Re: Meta-systems engineering

  • Bruce Schuman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hello, Group --

      Just wanted to say hi. I've been getting these messages for a while, and I
      jumped when I saw Kent Palmer's name on this one. Kent and I used to be in
      cahoots back on The WELL, in the late 1980's.

      Hey Kent, what is happening, Dude?! Haven't talked to you in a long time
      -- but just the other day, I was digging through some files, and I was
      looking at the very first edition of ThinkNet -- !

      I promptly went to that array of sites and bumped around a little
      bit. Neat to see you still trucking down the old epistemic highway.....

      Just by way of small mind-bend, I put an essay online today that harks back
      to those days on The WELL. Maybe you saw this? Probably the only person
      that ever did...

      "Utopian Computer Networking: America's New Central Project" -- which I
      just put online through United Communities of Spirit,
      http://origin.org/ucs/text/utopia2.cfm

      Also, for the seriously semantical, there is the series of essays on
      "Synthetic Dimensionality", at
      http://originresearch.com/sd/home.cfm

      Good to see your name, Kent. Get in touch.

      - Bruce

      Bruce Schuman
      Origin Research
      PO Box 23346, Santa Barbara CA 93121